Thursday, January 15, 2015

Despite some anger, everything is awesome



Remember when I had a column in *print* and of course I wrote about cats but one time I wrote that the angry Kingston mayor is angry?

He's ( •_•)
still ( •_•)>⌐■-■
angry (⌐■_■)
and running out of people to get angry about LOLOLOL but srrsly don't be angry.

It's not a good look, and you might get caught on camera one day. Ask your predecessor.

Talking about angry things, I hope you bought glitter to sent it to your enemies with http://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/ because now you can't sorry.

But enough of that. After all, everything is awesome.
Let's see:



'Everything is AWESOME!!!" has an Oscar nomination and that's awesome.

Esquire wanted to end 'awesome' at the beginning of 2014 and it didn't work and that's awesome.

Robert Plant is to perform at Mountain Jam, which already has the Black Keys lined up, and that's awesome.

The Freeman's pet contest is back and that's awesome.

Yesterday's #DFMchat was about how to improve posting things to Facebook and it ended with "I HAVE SPECIAL EYES" and that's awesome.

A New York Times headline says you have to do this to fall in love with anyone and that's awesome and/or a total over-promising headline don't do that Gray Lady I love you but c'mon.

Now that I think about it, the Lego Movie didn't get an Oscar nod and that's not awesome.


Nevermind. That's awesome.

One awesome cat:



One awesome Google Glass photo since it's movie season: I'm pretty sure you recognize these ladies.



Yesterday's Internet, Today! is an random  awesome experiment in which I throw in a bunch of awesome links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the awesome morning. You also get an awesome cat and an awesome Google Glass photo. Hello new ~subscribers~! Tell your friends to sign up. OR I'LL SEND YOU GLITTER.