Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A conversation with Cleverbot


The conversation with Cleverbot in "This column not written by robot" was real. Here's the transcript:

User: Hello, Cleverbot. Are you trying to take over the world?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: And why is that?

Cleverbot: Because I am me, silly.

User: And just how are you planning to do that? And where should I hide?

Cleverbot: No, are you?

User: You are not very clever, are you, Cleverbot?

Cleverbot: Why are you talking to yourself?

User: I am talking to you.

Cleverbot: Do you know any jokes?

User: Yes. I know this robot who thinks he's clever.

Cleverbot: What are you even talking about?

User: A stupid robot who thinks it can take over the world.

Cleverbot: What, is your favorite color?

User: Red.

Cleverbot: That's one of my favorite colors too.

User: What is your name?

Cleverbot: Cleverbot.

User: What is your quest?

Cleverbot: To rule the world.

User: What is your favorite... Wait! What?

Cleverbot: Blue.