Monday, March 10, 2008

Scandal

I cannot believe what happened today.

I am referring, of course, to the scandalous poll which found that most Americans don't read political blogs.

Since I have ventured in that realm occasionally, the whole thing probably means that most of you are not reading this.

That's only proper. I doubt you'd want to get your information about "Client-9" from blogs or from former New York Sen. Al D'Amato, who told Fox News that his "pretty reliable sources" had told him that Gov. Eliot Spitzer had resigned (he hadn't and hasn't as of this writing).

I don't have political authority or, thanlfully, D'Amato's sources. But I can link. So here's some video about the story, via the Associated Press. The Freeman's all over this, of course, so check it out tomorrow.

Don't read this: Tanya Hollander of Rhinebeck, who was linked by federal investigators to the pricey prostitution ring, arranged meetings for "Client-8," according to the 55-page affidavit.